Monday, November 22, 2010

M-IFW by MIFA - Hazree Wahid

I was super excited when the host of the day Ms Casandra Patrick introduce Hazree Wahid and says this collection was inspired by the Sex and The City movie. Which I am a BIG fan. the collection use glitters as to represent the glamorous life of New York portrayed in the movie.
 with bright chiffon fabrics to complete the creations. I like the collection but I was expecting More and More,  there should be more Sex and The City in it. or i am just obsessed. Hahahah




f-lover
later

photo by: Ash @ Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.