Monday, November 29, 2010

Shout Awards 2010

shout awards was held on 20th November 2010 at Bukit Jalil Kuala Lumpur. After attended the event last year, I never really wnat to attend it this year but i got the invitations and my friends really want to go and I say why not. the event went good, with the theme for celebrities Loud and fun I guess.

never really a fan of this Genre of awards, I always thought its too young for me. hahah back to fashion business! my favorite outfits by the celebrity is Yuna! Also the BIG and the IT winner of the Night. Congratulations Yuna.

yuna wearing Grey jump suit with pleats at the hips and hoodie, she accessories with shocking pink Hijab and cerulean heels. very nice:) 

Oh I try to dress young that night (my ugly night), I met Azura, Malaysia's amazing supermodel!:)


f-lover
later
photo by: yuna - http://www.ewinee.com/2010/11/iyaz-presenting-ultimate-shout-award.html

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.