Friday, December 10, 2010

M-ifw by Mifa - Belle labelle

Hey lovers, How are u guys enjoying the holiday? Cant believe another christmas celebration is coming in again. well i am still not off with designers presenting their collection during the previous mifa. well more than 60 designer participate, i guess its gonna take a lil a bit more longer than i thought

While indulging myself with a pack of twix and tweeting rubbish. Another boring day in during holiday. So i come across this collection by Nabila Erwani Zainal Abidin under her brand Belle Labelle. i just think the name is cuteeeeeee:) the name sounded young and girlish but the collection as we can see is more woman. I honestly never heard of her of this brand before. But I say this girl have a bright future.
As I am wirting thsi down i am also browsing Bella Labelle blog  http://bellazainal.blogspot.com/ , and I say her collection before this one is pretty different I love this one more than those bright collection.

Its is in a way very structured short dress and with a perfect length, i can feel the Chanel vibe in this collection.
cute.



Nabila and her final dress, I Just think she have chose the wrong fabric for that drees
f-lover
later
photo by: Ash @ Ashman Mahfudz

1 comment:

alia samihah said...

i think she should use satin or kain yg lebih ringan..so that boleh balance

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.