Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Philosophy Men, Kuala Lumpur

I stuck in a very boring family holiday trip, with just my lap top and blackberry as my entertainment. So sitting here waiting for my time just to pass, as always i open up folders in My desktop to find things to do review on . I found this fashion show that i went on Philosophy Men early this year. I totally forgot to blog about it earlier, and this collection is already off their season, they have  come out with the new want called robot revisited check it out at http://www.philosophy-men.com 

I have a personal development with this brand. I remember the brand was establish about 7 or 8 years ago and they open their first boutique in KLCC. I was 14. I always adore their paper bag design, i start buying their accessories and i never stop ever since. I would say its one of my favourite brand and its Malaysian! the brand was introduce by Allan and Tino Soon and they won the most promising young designer during Klifw 2004 if i am not mistaken. 


 the boutique are available at Suria KLCC mall, Pavillion Bukit Bintang, and Mid valley. last month i check the klcc store is still on renovation. I guess it should be open by now. I think the company also bought the brand Grafi-tee recently.

 Philosophy is for men, while the brand salabianca under the same company is to cater for women, which offer uniqueness and extra umph in the things that you could get from Salabianca and Philosophy.

love the evening bag


f-lover
later
photo by: Ash @ Ashman Mahfudz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nak pisang !

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.