Saturday, May 28, 2011

BCBGMAXAZRIA Malaysia

So its been a week since I work at MimpiKita. This is the first event that I go with my new boss! BCBGMAXAZRIA Malaysia recently being bought by the well known Fashion buyer in Malaysia DNP clothing. so they did a new boutique launch at The Gardens Mall.

the event was attended by Media, celebrities and CIMB credit card holder. ermmm fashion and its business! Aha! they also showcase the new spring summer collection by Max Azaria himself. well i thought he sold the brand? Maybe not Yet


the collection was very simple.simple draping, simple twist. It was just an OK collection. and very much BCBG. better buy local designer la :D


BareBack




My new Boss! and me. The girls behind MIMPIKITA!
By the way come to MimpiKita at Telawi Bangsar to meet me and to see our products! Raya is approaching! Don't be Shy.



f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.