Monday, May 23, 2011

Colors on



me and Magie Abg Saufi and her colorful Turban!
when I first decide what to wear for the Benson Chen's party, I know I must do color! so i take my unique red shirt and styled up what i have and I am happy with it. I am so happy with this season colors. make the world less boring! and others also think colors is so in. Y E S.

Hafiz CuteCarry

Awesome combo!
Vintage dress - i have a love-hate with this look.

LOVE the blue,  stylish Hijab!



Looks of fellow bloggers love them!

by the way if it is your picture here? do drop by and say hi to me. You guys are amazing!

f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.