Friday, May 27, 2011

FashionTalkRap HERE?

Pawwen of FashionTalkRap
I actually saw them first at Stylo, when this two skinny small and cute boys we wearing something so effortlessly stylish at that time I remember we just exchange smile :)
I got a chance to say Hi, at The Benson Chen Party when he want to take picture of me. I ask him where are you from he said FashionTalkRap. and I was like O-M-G the amazing blog! hahahahha

really good blog for fashion lovers out there! klik http://klfashionscene.blogspot.com



f-lover
later
photo by:Ashman Mahfudz

1 comment:

pawwen said...

aww.. thanks for the write up... but i look really bad tat night... anyway thanks ya...

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.