Wednesday, June 8, 2011

THE CLUB 21.

Happy Birthday son.
Thats what my mum said in her letter. 7th June mark my another year becoming older. and this year was suppose to be a B I G year in everyone life. The key of freedom age - Yes I am 21.

Me in my fav color and new hair at work! in My bday

I am by far, never a fan of celebrating birthday, especially my own. but early this year I thought I have to do it this year, this time. but it never happen.
I think the reason it dint happen because errr. nvm

To say that I am proud to be 21 and what I am? I would say theres a lot to be achieve in the future and I am glad of what i have been doing so far. I grew up bigger in the industry that I like Fashion. I knew many new friends this recent time which I am very glad to meet. and the old one that always been with me.


big thank you for those who remember my birthday and BIGGER hugs:)

and All I want is everything. Is that too much to ask?

Thank you Everyone.

f-lover
later

3 comments:

Shairazi Saidin said...

I really wanna style up my hair like that. It's just so Bruno Mars. But dunno how to...:P

ash-ash-ash said...

just choose a good saloon. andbring along the best picture of the hair that u wanted..
me next is, let it longer and keep shaving it off! hahahahha

pawwen said...

yes.... come to SS2 jeff garsac salon.. my personal hair stylist shop.. lolx... advertise pula kat sini.

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.