Monday, June 20, 2011

Glam - Walk the Talk

STOP CHILD SEX TRAFFICKING!!!!!

me and sister

so Glam, Body shop team up with 3 NGO's agency to do this social responsibility event against child sex trafficking. I cant belief that the business of child sex trafficking worth 27 million. That is a lot of business. In business when they is no demand, there is no supply.

so i miss half of the walk because I was from work. Lots of fashion people that turn out that night, celebrities, I think its more than a thousand join the parade. I am so proud to be one of them.


Thanuja wearing flats, Yeay at least i can stand next to her feeling a bit better!


ME and Zee Anuar, sizzling socialite.

f-lover
later
photo by:

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.