Saturday, July 2, 2011

Arabyrd T- Party ! Pump It!


cutest Arafah aka Arabyrd! great party


Favourite
so it was on of the weekend that you don't what to do and you got invited to this amazing party hosted by Arabyrd, who wouldn't go right?
its T-party, people wearing T, bring the swag on, drinks and awesome performances!
I definitely digging something from pass when i decide to wore My "OH MADONNA" shirt.

Idan

Melissa Indot and Alisa Zubir
I am starstruck when I met Melissa that I kinda blur when i was infront of her when she goes " I like your shirt!"



Joyce the Kinky with her mouse!
Thanks Joyce for featuring me in my super ugly fuck pose on your blog. you are awesome!


f-lover later photo by:

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.