Saturday, July 23, 2011

Journey through Style : Rico Rinaldi 2011

The on wearing head piece - is Rico's and its my fav of the night!

I felt really bad Rico! I am sorry that I miss your show. I reach half and hour late which is okay for others fashion show before this. Not this one i guess. I felt really bad missing up the show of someone who invented me. But it turns out I really love his creations! 
 the look above have those simple detailing and kerawang2  waaaaa love!





motives on the fabrics, a bit playful





Congrats Rico. Rico is also among the first designer who took notice of my blog. Thank you for the invite again, and I am sorry I miss your show. I definitely gonna check it our upclose and personally at Farenheit88 this weekend.



f-lover later photo by:

2 comments:

crossheaven said...

I'm impressed by the work you do, really. I love how you have this insight into fashion and heck yeah, I see a fashion journalist in the making.

ash-ash-ash said...

thank you, very thoughtful of u to comment. Many challenges azief. freedom of speech in fashion is also limited. limit the function of blog.

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.