Saturday, July 16, 2011

Radzuan Radziwill ready to wear 2011

Surprisingly and gladly i could attend the Radzuan Radziwill show at The Twelve Mifa, Farenheit 88 yesterday. here it goes again, my scene of juggling work, and other stuff. I ran from Bangsar to Bukit Bintang and reach the venue at 2.40 pm (2pm invitation) annnnnddd apparently those Running in heals moment does not matter as Its start at 3.30pm. How stressful.

Miss Universe Malaysia 2011 - Deborah Henry hosting

Enough of me, Let see what our Queen Tuanku Nur Zahirah Cup-of-tea designer have got for us. when I said us I mean Normal people not the queen, Datuk Radzwan Radziwill launch his another ready to wear collection that surprisingly range from RM 88 - RM 400.














My Favorite Piece

I love green, and I have to love this!




My first Impression was, TAS Iman? But that was mainly because most of the material used is lycra, jersey and cotton, But rizalman have more feminism, more volume and flow then TAS which is more sporty. From the price range mentioned, it is a worth it investment. I bet many of his collection will be selling fast Plus with his upcoming online shopping portal. more accessible, less ugly dressing people during events and on the street!

Datuk Radzwan Radzwill


f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.