Monday, July 11, 2011

weekend with love

so after the massive Bersih 2.0 and some other rally happening in town which make me felt really disappointed. there come the Sunday, lovely weather and staying at home moment with family. We had a gathering among family and friends for prayers to those who have gone before us. Erk the event cause lots of tension between my mum and stuff, But the cooking is A W E S O M E.




My curly hair cousin

I cried during the preparation of the dishes, I look at my grandmother and wonder if this is the last time i would cook with her again for such family occasions. Hope not anytime soon.
Legendary Sambal Goreng for Javanese people.


good sunday, good food.

I express my sympathy to those who affected with the last 9th July incident, i watch the video and pictures, with tears and discouragement. The people wanted a clean voting, and It is not wrong, but to call up for such rally that brings violence is never and option.

I also end the day, with another good food at Bens General Food Store, their vegetarian Lasagna!

mushroom lasagna
Nabila Mahfudzah - My sister :D


f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.