Friday, August 19, 2011

Carven Ong and Carven Academy Fashion : 1Malaysia show

Another student show but now with their sifu! Carven Academy of Fashion with Sg Wang Plaza organized a 1 Malaysia fashion showcase. Carven the principal, also showcased his interpretation of this theme.




setting at Sg Wang is very Malayish Kampung just to welcome the soon coming Eid Festive. I am again very excited for ay student show. My met SuTing Khoo of careless little hamster very young inspiring photographer! I said to her " See the difference between student and designer work" she said " Pretty Obvious". Below is Carven Ong creations.












so then later Carve have to treat me Breakfasting because I reach early and dint have time to catch my break fasting. I went out with a bunch of cool people, andddd I am the youngest!

me and Wilson

Carven, Nabil, Dior, Frank Wilson and Me!

f-lover
 later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.