Friday, August 5, 2011

SHOWstudio ; Les Smoking, Craig Lawrence

I watched this video and see the determination of making a jacket. and the result A M A Z I N G.




In a series of live broadcasts through June and July 2011, SHOWstudio showcased every aspect of the process from conception to completion, dispelling the 'smoke and mirrors' of the fashion industry - the myths and misconceptions of design - and allowing the public at large to see these designers in action.
To enquire about purchasing these items please email SHOWstudio Shop.




I think I Heart Craig Lawrence Now, inspirational. pure talent.

f-lover
later
photo by: Craig Amazing Lawrence!

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.