Thursday, August 25, 2011

Tasha Shila and Shila OIAM in Mimpikita

Having Eid just around the corner, it makes you only want to rest and lazying around. I am in my last days in Mimpikita then 1 week holiday! Yahooooooooooo. No more event update, will update more about food and stuff during Eid. So recently Mimpikita was visited by Tasha Shila, Actress (Ramadan Terakhir etc) and Shila OIAM for their newspaper cover shot. Just want to share the lovely Raya collection from Mimpikita (thats is still available as I am writing this) that they wore last week!




They all look lovely :)
I would pose as well la for Raya!

f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the blue modern kurung... SO NICE. Do u think its still available at Mimpikita?

ash-ash-ash said...

Hi,
I think they should have. last time I check they still have you should give them a visit :)

thanks.

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.