Monday, September 12, 2011

A new Chapter

Days are over. 4 months of holiday, well sort off holiday. I am now entering a new chapter in my life, Degree life! days with mimpikita is over :'( awwww will miss the girls so much.



Many of pictures of me during work - berfeeeling-feeling je!!








With Amira Hanis of Mimpikita


Its been a very joyful experience with them.

the girls of Mimpikita and Sara.

The 4 months also been a very well spent days besides work, I also have more time to go to attend events, play dress up, shopping!! but no dating, no holidays.
more time for myself!

I appreciate the time I had for this blog, to share and just to express whatever I want and with more and more people around me keep supporting me.
Thank you awesomeness.

Now it is degree time, I hope my brain is not rusty to accept new stuff. I am currently taking degree in Public Relations at Faculty of Communication and Media Studies. 


f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.