Sunday, September 4, 2011

Obsession and Drugs!

This Amazing blog streetfsn.blogspot.com is doing a special features on men bags. And it is spectacular! You know when u saw the bag on the runway you cant really see the beauty that much, but when it is on the street! There you go screaming out loud and Orgasmic momentum!


Love. Dead Gorgeous.



My current ultimate bag is still the Celine Spring/Summer Clasp Shoulder Bag, And I literally stare at this lady picture for 10 minutes! Thinking :'(

ORGASMIC

for amazing Mens Bag and Many more of street style pics, You can visit http://streetfsn.blogspot.com/


The shades is Awesome!
I am also currently eying on Male Model Cole Mohr for his Amazing style and look. But I havent get over with Ash Stymest! Ladies and Gentlemen Cloe Mohr!


Skinny, Skinnier. Better.

the quote just for me, You guys eat!

f-lover
later

2 comments:

nijam rusli said...

i nak skinny jugakkk!

ash-ash-ash said...

hahahahah u dah cukup! I lgi besar dari u ok!

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.