Monday, October 3, 2011

Akris Spring Summer 2012

Akris the swiss fashion label leads by Albert Krimler. The brand which matures almost a decade, have more fashion to offer and develop it business to all over the world (recently open in Tokyo and Germany). well good things must be share with the world.






 I cannot help it to love Akris, Color, construct and sexy.


The Other See-Through : 
I have been blogging and expressing my love towards see-through lately. To me it is just sexy its like "Show some but keep some" so besides the conventional see through chiffon, The designers for spring summer reveal some.
Akris


Gareth Pugh
Jean Paul Gaultier


Isabel Marant
its gonna be a Hot summer. In Malaysia, we get use to it.


f-lover
later

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.