Sunday, October 9, 2011

"Quarter Homme - Be Extraordinary" Brand Launch at the Rootz

Zheng Hao launch it Mens underwear line at The Rootz Club, Lot 10 recently. I think everyone is going undies now. I attend the event with my two amazing chopsticks chicks Pawwen of FashionTalkRap and Carlos Khu of CarlosKhuPhotography. Yes! girls and some boys, it's an underwear show- Balls and Bulge.

3 Next BIG thing in Fashion! Wish us luck
It's lovely to be welcome by Zhen Hao himself. the event was atended by media figures, Fashion people, and friends. The amazing headpiece is by Bremen Wong, very abstract!

Bremen Wong's headpiece 






Yup Men- Be extraordinary.

people who attend:

Malaysia's Stylist Extraordinaire- Cris Yong



I am glad I stll could do this though I am quiet attached with my study. Juggling.


f-lover
later

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.