Friday, November 25, 2011

MIFW- BDA HI-TEA - ANIZAM YUSOF, KHAIRI SUFI & NAZREEN IDRIS

Fashion week been driving me crazy, making me squeezing myself between shows and class and assignments. "Its easier to take a picture than choosing the right one!" One day, I will filled in my 2GB memory card with almost 400 pictures. soon my hard disk memory gonna burst fabulously.

Its the 4th year this year that I started to actively attend Fashion week and I still keep the the designers previous collection pictures. Funny thing, some designer actually repeat a look from year to year. I tweeted "we are not stupid"
I know hundreds of other brands and designers that want to join fashion week, if you are not ready give your way to others.

this Part 2 of BDA HI-TEA post, Anizam Yusoff.

better of without the yellow ruffle?





Khairi Sufi 





Nazreen Idris




f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.