Thursday, November 24, 2011

MIFW-BDA HI-TEA - FITRI ZAINAL & I LUV WIRDA

talking about transforming, people change from time to time. but actually there is always something are apart of us that is always embodied in us. somewhat at one point it will came up.
Fashion is always apart from me. I hope soon, I will be doing this.


Fitri Zainal contestant from  Akademi Fantasia 2- (singing reality TV) who studied fashion before he joined that TV show. I never expect this coming up from Fitri interpretation. one of the best collection for BDA HI-TEA show. 



I want this!



Another transformation when former Editor of Glam Magazine,  Wirda Adnan funded the brand "I Luv Wirda" it is very summer-ish, mostly cotton and flowery.





f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.