Friday, December 30, 2011

TOPMAN SPRING/SUMMER 2012

We are approaching 2012, older


So it was a very long weekend for me as its my "study week" break, instead here I am Blog walking in between my chapters. 


Anyway, Topman released their spring summer 2012 lookbook and just want to share it here. It seems more real to blog about something that we could afford rather than those branded stuff we could only worship!


Topman featuring a new face Gabe Mador and Pat Pietzark.

Pat Pietzark - Adore the print!

Gabe Mador

 The collection has its interesting motives and print with some bold and deep color. I am never much a fan of print, but most of all I think this whole lookbook styling is not as good as what Topman have in their archives. Some of the pieces are just made to fulfill the trend like the almost-boring-everywhere varsity jacket. - But they did a good varsity jacket this time.



are the new faces REAL good?

.
For Topman always been something that I will consider to wear because they have small size for me, their fitting is just nice for me... And For that reason only, because of its mass production also its like a parade of Topman pieces at school and everywhere by youngsters in Malaysia.







f-lover
later
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.