Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Golden Globe 2012 Red Carpet

Charlize in Dior
It was quite a stressful day for me, as I was having an exam paper and its Golden Globe. The award show that the Red Carpet is more important than the award show itself. the busiest day for all designers to showcase their best.
Charlize is Walk The Berry pick for the best dress.
 While Angelina is the best accessories to Mr. Pitt in Atelier Versace - Bryan Boy Tweeted Angie look so pretty that its almost inhumane. To me she look a bit too pale.

Nicole Kidman in Versace
Nicole Kidman is always looking ever gorgeous in any Red Carpet event. with her amazing figure and graceful face.

Tilda in Haider Ackermann - always unconventional, interesting.



Her acting is amazing, but her style is doubtful. Any Gay stylist want to volunteer? I just wish the hair could be better. But I always adore her.
But my top most worst dress is Michele Williams in Jason Wu. It put on to her age, and it look a bit Grandmama Dress.




later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.