Saturday, February 4, 2012

SURI & LANA, KUALA LUMPUR


Eryna Salim

It's been awhile since I really update. Though it is basically my semester break - I don't enjoy my break most of the time like other kids does. I joined Suri & Lana a newly born fashion brand that will be officially launch in March.

So basically, for my very short term break, I will only be able to work on the launching and assist the brand in PR and Marketing part. Very exciting to work on something that is new, I have a lot to learn from the real industry.

Enough me. Suri & Lana is a fashion brand that is targeted for women of these modern days. Their collection is more modern, classy and uplifting. Although, the brand is highly associated with Mimpikita, the brand have different edge and market to cater.
Here is their fashion look book pictures, the look range from casual sleek to sequined and lace glamourous look









one thing I like about shopping at niche boutique/brand is you know, the designs is not everywhere. so its exclusive.


my most favorite look!



Deana




Suri & Lana is currently available at Mimpikita Boutique Telawi Bangsar and Prive Boutique, Kuching. The brand is looking forward to grow it's market further in a very near future.
For more in for like Suri & Lana FB page

later.
photo by: Bibo Aswan
Model : Eryna Salim and Deana

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.