Thursday, May 31, 2012

MY GREY AFFAIR


Holiday seems like just a second pass by, I dint have much time to enjoy the days as assigments and few work are piling up. But I did manage to go out with My chopticks - Pawwen of fashiontalkrap just for the casual chat on fashion and moreeeee.

The shots was taken by Pawwen for his Fashstreet album on Facebook, its obvious that I don't have the art of posing. hahha That a really sad looking boy!

I am wearing:
Never Follow Suit Grey oversized shirt
Cheap Monday Black skinny
Dekline Skate shoes
Guess watch 


later.
photo by: Pawwen Phua

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.