Wednesday, July 18, 2012

JOVIAN M RTW RAYA 2012

Haven't had a chance to blog about these amazing creations by Mr. Jovian, well her PR currently stuck in emailing me the pictures of the show. Oh well dear I am still gonna share with you my thoughts about Aviraya and Jovian RTW Raya collection that was made exclusively for First Lady boutiques through out Malaysia 
(That as I am writing this, it's almost out of stock everywhere -__-, yea i can be that slow sometimes)

Lets start with the Ready To Wear collection. Whenever it says ready-to-wear and in this case for more affordable price, I will not expect much. But Jovian M. inspite of having it sold at a mass market, Jovian still pull up an effort and I am glad it's still 'Jovian'

well of course, It is by it's nature of RTW very seems to be wearable, limited embellishments, more easy. Reading from Jovian's Tweet it apparently out of the rack with in 10 minutes on 15 July when it first put on the rack at the Boutique. 
Here is 4 of my favorite pick from the RTW collection:-

My top look form the collection, really like this design and print.






You can view more pictures here, and if you still want to get your hand on these special Raya collection do constantly update yourself with Jovian Tweet or Facebook Page
Its great to see our designers expanding their businesses in such way, Rizalman for Tesco, and Radzuan Radziwill for Pop look - really positive growth in the industry, looking forward for more collaboration from time to time,


later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.