Monday, July 9, 2012

LEBARAN FASHION VANGUARD - PEOPLE AND MORE



Lebaran Fashion Vanguard is another event that I personnally involve in doing part of their Public Relations activities, inspite my crazy schedule at school. But it was worth all the hectic. 

I met these deigners through fashion events and later we just "click". i think most of it because we share something in common! we are young! :P

It's such a success in terms of guests and media attendance are overwhelming that night. The seats are all occupied, I cant even fir my ass in. It's these kids "Rezeki". 

When they first plan this I am really excited to see the industry expanding. Designers now can go solo, put on a show! 

Tengku Azura, Bon Zainal and Yasmin Hani


Amir Luqman showing his million dollar leg :P

actor Ryzal

Lulu and Idan

Fabulous fashion writers!

Aizat Aidid, Vee and me

The Jakel girl - Zahnita Wilson and daughter

Imran Ajmain- who also performs that night





Sheera Iskandar
Among the sponsors of the event is Shoes Shoes shoes! for bags and accessories, BluInc Media, and decoration by Le Prestige.

 Backstage was madness, as Blackbox is super dark. but the back stage team really nail it!

Deana Ibrahim



Afiq M mustard mustard!




later.
photo by: Bibo Aswan & Team

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.