Sunday, July 15, 2012

MODEL : TUTI, THE NEXT...

I have longing to blog this kind of post, which I will talk about models.
I think it reads something like "Models are the walking work of art"
well they better be. Having attended quite a number of fashion runway, I have to say the impression of a look is almost 40% depending on how the models carry it and how they look.
and gurrrrrl it's not easy.

her face is unique and classic 

My first pick is Tuti


Shot with Legendary Tengku Azura
Tuti shot by IDAN


Tuti open Rico Rinaldi show 
She barely new in the industry I think only start to notice her presence about a year back, but I saw serious potential on this 21 years old - 174cm - curly hair girl.
maybe she have that ambience of my old time lover Thanuja Ananthan, you know with the tanned skin, big hair etc etc

I believe so, this young lady gonna have a long stay in the industry, but being new is an advantage - "fresh" and "in" but one must seek for "timeless" essence to stay in the business long enough.

p/s cant wait for more reviews!

later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.