Friday, August 10, 2012

RANDOMNESS DAY OUT

Random things are usually the best things in life encounters. I called up Carlos for dinner at KLCC, ending my long drought-of-not-going-out for almost a month, to also do some Eid Shopping and good food. Apprently Chili's KLCC let me down so bad - they dint accept rsvp prior to the iftar time, instead they ask their customers to line up. BAD!!
New hair! - thats the shortest hair in few years so far


So Carlos came up with the idea of BANGSAR to meet Pawwen and have dinner there instead! well before then i manage to spent more of my Uniqlo vouchers and bought a shoes and also have my hair cut!
FREE BASKIN ROBBINS!

After a dinner at Citrus Bangsar Village 2, we went on randomly and spotted Baskin Robbins free 1 scoop because of Lee Chong Wei silver medal at London Olympics.Although Carlos resisted, Pawwen and me are going over excited about it. lol

so we did- the service is amazing (unlike subway buy 1 free 1)

gonna do a review on seethrough and citrus on the next post! stay tune.

later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.