Tuesday, August 7, 2012

THE SUN, 6TH AUGUST 2012


Walk The Berry and 2 other amazing bloggers Nicholas Ng and Hafiz, was featured on the Style section of The Sun newspaper yesterday!
the interview was done few months back, and I am very happy that Jun pick the right story to higlight on myself. she highlighted more of my PR work :)
Just in the photo i look extremely horible!!!!
it was a really busy day that day, i was running from one interview to another. Shah Alam - Bangsar - Bukit Bintang - Shah Alam. 

What is this blog all about I ask myself.............
the vision........

"it's something i did supplementary to share my passion and experiences with fashion...when it's supplementary, its not gonna be forever"

I love blogging, no doubt about it. But know this is not forever, because I want more than this.


later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.