Saturday, September 22, 2012

H&M KUALA LUMPUR PARTY: WHO AND WHAT (PART 2)

Thanuja Faluntin her 6ft leg lol wearin H&M. <3 td="td">

This H&M Party photos album is so enjoyable, I seems not tired of the excitement shown in these photos by these people. I hope you enjoyed it too! One day, if ever i had my own label I want my crowd to be at least like this!

The real Swag boys! 




SOme familiar faces, Campus hottest duo :P Adrie and Nadia
 
Fabulous writers and editors of fashion magazine


Nadira Ruslan
Idan - fashion photog, stylist, diva extraordinaire #eh

The Aswan's Brother, both talented photogs
Sleek, love it.

A girl and a Birkin! people are fun in here!

Me and my Partner in Crime, Zakwan Anuar invading H&M party in style :P
later.
photo shot  by: Ashman Mahfudz

1 comment:

Han said...

Hey awesome pics, are you holding prada rucksack on the last photo?

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.