Wednesday, October 24, 2012

MARCUS M. - STYLING BY ASHMAN MAHFUDZ

I've been jokingly asked a good talented friend of mine, Bibo Aswan for "menyibuk" styling session during one of his photo shoot. And he did ring me up! 
slotting it in between my recently crazy schedule, I made it. Final year is killing me.

so anyway it was a Photo shoot for a very young and new model Marcus M. 
He is also in our very own national cyclist team.






It was quite crazy madness, because Marcus who have that amazing muscular body obviously cant fit to most of my clothes, so I have to really work on what is there. 
I want to do this more often!
p/s: Marcus is 18 lol.



later.
photo shot by Bibo Aswan Photography

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.