Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WALK FOR LIGHTS : LENDING HAND TO THE BLIND




It's been awhile since I mixed my personal/other business matters in this site. But i felt the urge to do so, as this is not just a problem or issue concerning some specific group of people, instead it's a issue that shall be tackle and concerned by all human kind.

I am really glad that my classmates and I agree to do this project called "Walk For Lights" in a mission to help raise fund for our brothers and sisters that have sight disabilities. This is a charity walk event that aim to collect fund to be channeled to Persatuan Orang-orang Cacat Penglihatan Islam Malaysia (PERTIS) in order to help the development of the blind society especially those udder PERTIS.

My visit with PERTIS for the first time wasn't easy. looking at their disabilities, but they still have that urge of survival and happiness. Now I appreciate what I have more. at one time during our charity drive  the person said to us "we never knew till when we can see. God can take it in one split second..."
and it is indeed true! at this we very moment I may be able to write this, but i am not sure about tomorow, whether i still can see this.

something interesting to watch


anyway please do join our cause! support us on Facebook Walk For Lights and Twitter Walk For Lights . contact me directly on how you could help us at Walk For Lights 012 6677 943 or ashfuz@yahoo.com . the least you could help is to share our mission to help those with sight disabilities.

p/s : This event is organize by students of Bachelor in Public Relations, UiTM Shah Alam
we are looking for sponsorship and funding for this project


later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.