Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 - FOR BERRYWALK

2012 is one great year for me. I have learnt a lot more about myself. Its the year of finding myself and found it. Oh well I hope it is to everyone else especially my avid reader that been supporting me this year.

My work this year includes the success launch of Suri & Lana in collaboration with Bedat & Co at Starhill Gallery followed by Lebaran Fashion Vanguard 2012 fro three young aspiring designers Afiq M., Zakwan Anuar and Fiziwoo. and also Charitable event Walk For lights. so how can it be more not of great year for me with these tremendous opputunity to work with these amazing people. 
Another loop was joining Uniqlooks contest, which is really funny I never taught of anything like that and als So You Think You Can Style thingy. 2012 been a year of one thing after another, its a non stop year. which is GREAT!

Shot By Bibo Aswan for Uniqlooks 2012

Thank you everyone for making my year even better. You know who you are.

Thats it! 

HAPPY NEW YEAR



later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.