Sunday, December 2, 2012

WALK FOR LIGHTS - HELPING THE BLIND AND US

Ahaaa, the reason of my imbalance fashion hormones. Walk For Lights! Charity Walk event that my class and I came out with. It is a subject requirement and due to friction of interest, I put all fashionable idea aside. An we came up with teh event Walk For Lights. Three things to be highlighted in the event :
- Its a night walk to symbolize the blind
-first 100 participants will be blind folded and guided by the Blind
-funds & donations collected will channelled to PERTIS to help in their activities involving the development of Quran Braille
-Mr Berrwalk here, is the Project Manager :)) LOL

oh well it's done!, we collected about RM 15 500!! More than we targeted
I am just glad nothing negative occurs, just a bit of over run due to latecomers and stuff.

Photobucket
Bob Yusof Singing


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Well I am just glad it's done, and I could focus on something else. This blog especially!!

Photobucket

later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.