Saturday, January 19, 2013

CARVEN ONG - GALA NIGHT OF LOVE MOMENT

Carven Ong invited me to his show during the Gala Night of  Love Moment. I heard it is another Syeba  Project of 3 days fashion event at Zebra Square, Kuala Lumpur. Anyway I dint know it was wedding show, oh well wedding + couture-ish show.

oh well Zebra Square is in very bad condition, the decorations and finishing of the hall is still very tacky. However, putting on the fashion highlight. nOt much surprise from Carven Ong pieces, it is somethhing that he have done previously with little changes. I prefer his previous collection, especially it's couture pieces. It is very Duchess puff puff dresess with bright colors - which i don't quite follow. what do you think?




 








The lighting is too bright, lucky I brought my shades. With white dresses through out and spotlight directly to my face, I cant take it.

later.
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz


No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.