Tuesday, January 29, 2013

MIMPIKITA 2013 - FAV PICK!

As I have updated about their launching of the event, months ago. here I wold just like to share few of my favorite pick for this collection. Having closely following Mimpikita collection after collection for the past years, I think this is collection has revealed more skin than ever, LOL but not to appealing, its sexiness and the mildest stage.  The designs of Mimpikita is always in line with the founders style, which is amazing off course.
ALthough i do think some of the looks are styled quite out of the way, but it is an interesting colorful, bright collection.








later.
photo by: Bibo Aswan

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.