Wednesday, January 16, 2013

PEOPLE AT RIZALMAN HAUTE COUTURE 2013


This is my first time experiencing, such an intimate and quite private event, where media personnel is about 10 people, while other is Rizalaman's clients and close friends. more or less I think it is only about 40-50 fabulous people :P

so here are some of the people, that i got a chance to take their pictures. As they are mostly VIP, I dont have much guts to ask for themselves to be captured by humble self and my iPhone. Anyway, here are the cool bunch!

The three months pregnant -Vivy Yusof of Proudduck and FashionValet. Caught in heels :P

Datuk Seri Sharizat Jalil and other VIP
 The loyal customers turn up in their very owned Rizalman's piece, which is very supportive. I would, if i could afford too :) One day, one fine day.



Datin Esmila, Marion Counter & Siska

Dayang Nurfaizah


 

yes people this is Kak Zai, One of Malaysia noted figure in fashion. One of your very best  companion to any fashion show. Lots of laughter through out. such a fun lady!

Izrin Iz of Innai and Datin Esmila of Suri & Lana

The very own Tuan Haji Rizalman, with Izara Aishah
Izara Aishah & Suzie Adnan Editor of Glam



The "it" fashion editors/writers/stylist/diva extraordinaire in Malaysia 



Yes, that the waitress tray, and it has Rizalman Ad campaign silhouette specially made for this event, and also Rizalman's Aprons as well.
Although last 2 years showcase was really impressive, i think it is not comparable to this event. As it is of a different scale and given that this event is purposely done in very private and small scale. I do enjoy it, it start on time - thats whats important!
cheers!





later.
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys tend to be up too. This sort of
clever work and reporting! Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.
Take a look at my homepage ; Christian Louboutin

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.