Tuesday, January 15, 2013

RIZALMAN IBRAHIM HAUTE COUTURE 2013 - SHOWCASE




The first event of the year 2013, and I am feeling lucky! Malaysian known fashion couturier Rizalman Ibrahim extend his invitation to me to his quite private and exclusive showcase for his Haute Couture 2013 collection. I know, i shouldn't miss this event despite of my final exam is just a Thursday away, and not to mention other work. I received the invite one day before the event and I am in Shah Alam, where my closet is mostly "to-the-class" stuffs. oh well

Anyway, the show took place at Rizalman's very owned showroom at off Jalan Imbi, Kuala Lumpur on the 15 January 2013, 3pm.

 The collection is exquisite, you can feel the Rizalamaness vibes on the pieces. Peplum and neck  embellishments are among concept that I can see trying to be highlighted for this collection. As much as it is a Haute Couture pieces, it is still very much wearable, for at least I would wear it!
The collection used bold dark colors including black with splash of emerald-jade green & gold embellishments.


arghh, obviously my skills using iPhone camera have not fully developed. Am i responsible for not portraying the real beauty of these pieces? I think so...



















My Favorite piece! the picture is a little blur but trust me on this, its exquisite!




Kak Zai's favorite piece, in which she describe as "Baju Penguin" =__=


Another mouth watering couture...lol



Tweed Modern Kurung.
so what do you think?

later.
photo taken by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.