Friday, January 18, 2013

TTFGA X BERRYWALK


It was one of those random days, where you randomly texted someone, and do meeting.
 Ridduan of TTFGA was among the victim of my boredom, where i texted him  for a meeting regarding his Untitled Magazine project - oh thats not the name, its still under the chief (Ridduan himself) consideration to come up with the name. So anyway, I received his invitation to contribute to the magazine as one of the contributor, and I agreed. Oh well I did, I just can't let myself lay around lazying the holidays and weekends - gosh this nature of me is tiring.

Anyways the meeting turn up to be me being his "assistance", for his street shots- where he describe me for being lazy. How DARE!
 The meeting went well, I am so excited to be part of it and can't wait for the final product, baby step to one of many dreams of being Fashion Writer. Will keep you guys posted.



Fashion is interesting



Ridduan, Me and Kittie YiYi
Co-incidently we also bump to Kittie Yiyi, also a finalist during the Uniqlooks competition. she work her H&M x MMM Candy bag well. love it!


later.
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.