Monday, April 15, 2013

KLASH - WHO & WHAT?



Top: Kazami Homme
Pants: H&M Leather pants
Bags & Boots: Zara
pic: shot by Kittie Yiyi


KLASH was an effort by some student to gather fashion key players in one night. Was honored to be considered one. Young designers Alia Bastamam, Zakwan Anuar, Joe Chia, Whe our eyes met and etc showcase their collection at KLASH.
I like the concept, being an event management person myself off course I am very skeptical and analytical about the overall event arrangements... event they are just students... because I am a student too when I pull up Walk For Lights, Youth Media Carnival, Lebaran Fashion Vanguard and many more.. the event was ultimate chaos with the arrangement of runway was so out of Q... but that was quite entertaining flaws...entertainment I consider. 
Anyway it was a good effort and I do enjoy my evening at KLASH!  














Reunited.

later.
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.