Friday, April 12, 2013

NISSAN FASHIONABLY KL - SYOMIR IZWA

The industry is more flourish than before with involvement of corporate companies to the industry. I am very delighted to be invited to Nissan Fashionably KL featuring showcase by Syomir Izwa. Here are some of my favorite piece;




My favorite piece.

  To most people, it is certainly something very familiar.. But I quite enjoyed it. The night is certainly shows combination support from many behalf. and it was a great show with great people gathering. I must personally congratulate the designers who join in that night Syomir Izwa, Zleqha and Allien Gan for the showcase and Nissan, MAP KL and Andrews Models for organizing such night.



later.
photo by: Syomir Izwa

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.