Saturday, April 13, 2013

Nissan Fashionably KL - Who & What?

Jacket: Never Follow Suit
Long Cardi: Pearly Wong at Seethrough Bangsar
Pants & Shirt : H&M
Bag & shoes: Zara


one must learn how to dress on the go from me! LOL i was from for and jump in the CAB straight to Publika for Nissan Fashionably KL showcase. ahaaa, and end up most of my colleague had their  Friday drinks there too, and i bumped to my supervisor.... Quite a shocker & awkward moment to reveal such skin of myself to that very corporate side face to face.. anyway I wasn't suppose to wear that shoes, but whatever. My usuals partners:-
 







later.
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.