Thursday, May 9, 2013

ATELIER RINALDI BY RICO RINALDI

“I’m not a Princess, not yet a Queen”


Bridal fashion is always dream, sweet and white. So I don't really bother to look at the bridal fashion that much. When i received the parcel from Rico last week, I cant straight away browse through it because my mac just decide to rosak, it keep rejecting the CD out- blergh god knows whats that gonna cost me.
“I’m not a Princess, not yet a Queen”, I can clearly grasp the idea of these elements as describe Rico on what inspire him this time. here are soem of my favorite pick form the collection:-







Oh well, but a bride being the typical bride off course they would one a specially custom made designs that is specially made for them on their very very special day! trust me I know! hahahha
But I think the idea is here by the designers and customers can take that to be incorporated in their own dresses. kan?

Interested customers are urge to make an appointment  by calling 03 - 87331860 or email to the man himself at rico_rinaldi@yahoo.com.


later. 

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.