Saturday, May 11, 2013

FERRAGAMO - THE ART OF MAKING SHOES

Shoes are something really important, at least to me. I am willing to spend extra for good pair of shoes. Because yes, its very hard to find good pair of shoes that is very cheap. Anyway, Ferragamo organized this very relaxed session trying to tell a story behind the making of the brand and specifically what people put on their feet.

Ferragamo shoes are pretty known for its classic and conservative designs which I adore so much. In which I would describe as "lazy-stylish-shoes" - One that you can wear everyday to work. their kitten heels are just adorable! very Queen E looking style!


Watch how he do it here :





later.
photo by: Ashman Mahfudz

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.