Wednesday, June 5, 2013

HANGER PARTY- THE SARTORIAL ISUUE

Hanger SS 2013 issue

Last weekend was really awesome with Hanger Magazine organizing their launch Party for the latest Sartorial issue. So the theme was Sartorial or animal or both. so I choose sartorial, and expect more people to be sartorial. it turn up people really go wild with their inner animal sense. LOL

by Paul, allisamazing

I was invited to last two Hanger parties but I couldn't make it. and hell yes I am glad I could make it this time! awesome party with stylish people, make u wanna scream!
**although i do wish there is more sartorial boys who came.


Joyce











I should do this more often, attend parties. dress up. be pretty!

till then.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.