Sunday, September 29, 2013

Streets Winter


Just how cool can you look when the temperature drops? It might be cold out but that’s no reason to look drab! Try teaming bright knits with distressed jeans and oversized military coats, or embracing animal print like this London trendy - there is no excuse for not looking fabulous this winter!





I want cashmere, oversized jumpers, lamb’s wool and pop colours; House of Bruar has some beautiful ladies knitwear going on and I adore the classic Cashmere Cardigan in Raspberry. It would look fresh worn a few sizes up and lovingly draped over a cute collar ladies.

 
Gents, I haven’t forgotten you, obviously, and many of you have been walking the streets like your very own catwalk - just check out this street style, loving the DMs. I’m also enjoying the preppy look sweeping London, you Brits and your blazers! I’m asking the fashion fairy for this Barbour Buxdale Jacket, not only because I love a tartan lining, but I’ve seen the perfect jumper to pair it with.

     
*      
*                                         
My KL winter look!





later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.