Saturday, September 7, 2013

TTFGA SARTORIAL GATHERING 2013





 Many who followed me on Instagram and other social media channel might already notice my posts on TTFGA Sartorial Gathering. Ridduan invited me saying it is actually something to do with some TV interview that he is doing, and he need few friends to just be around, stylishly off course. 

me: Ridd, ada theme tak?
Ridd: Wear you!
me: okay

LOL You know I end up wearing some ridiculous assemble as compared to very sartorial looking boys who attended the gathering. But whatever.
Here is some pics, from my camera.

Ridduan Ismail of TTFGA


TTFGA - Sartorial Gathering, the early comers group

Ashman Mahfudz

I love the pants, and I just work with whatever I found that morning. Part of it is Pearly Wong, Cotton On Pants & Cardi, CKJ bag, Puma x Hussein Chalayan, and Pull & Bear Sweater.
Not really my kind of everyday look, but I like it.



later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.