Sunday, March 1, 2015

Do you still blog?

I always smirk, whenever people ask me this question.
It is embarrassing to not blog anymore and I've stop calling myself a blogger for almost a year now.

One of the main reason will be my life commitments have change tremendously for the past few years. Work has been very consuming, and I have been gasping for air to catch up
I should just manage my time better to be able to write again - this time, I am serious.. 

That little bit within die a little for awhile. I felt so uninspired and practically not me anymore; or at least not how I imagine my life would be.

But was it all about writing? I am still contributed to several portals for awhile. No matter what it is, I am thankful that the fashion industry haven't discard me yet - That will be more depressing.

I blog only in the presence of coffee or some sort. Photo taken at Feeka Coffee


later.

No comments:

DISCLAIMER

all images used are mostly captured by me or found on the web and believed to be in the public domain. if any images that appear are in violation of copyright law, please forward proof and we will remove them asap.